Reactive energy controller MASTER control Var
Measurement with three current transformers guarantees an analogue reading of the company’s meter. The Master control Var reactive energy controller is the only regulator in the market that offers the possibility of using 3 measuring transformers in addition to the traditional method of measuring with a single current transformer, as well as providing the functions of an integral power analyzer and controlling the residual leakage currents.
Master control Var is a controller that guarantees excellent preventive maintenance operations by means of programming its alarms and the test options of the capacitor status, offering the maximum supervision and safety of your compensation unit.
The connection of 1 or 3 transformers makes Master control Var the perfect controller in
any installation, allowing the following:
- Changing from 1 to 3 transformers in the following cases:
- Changes in reactive energy penalties
- Changes in consumption habits
- Significant imbalances in the system
- Replacing the regulator of any capacitor bank
- Perfect for installations with up to 4 objective cosφ, since it can adapt to any
compensation need (different time periods).
- It can be used with Medium Voltage compensation units.