Multi-level harmonic active filter SINAF M
Active filters offer the best possible solution to solve quality-related problems in three-phase industrial, commercial or service installations and utilities caused not only by harmonics but also by the consumption of reactive power (usually of the capacitive type).
Active filters are equipped with an intuitive touch-screen display, allowing all the necessary programming actions to develop the following actions:
- Reduction of harmonics currents up to the 50th harmonic. Optional selection of the harmonic frequencies to be filtered in order to achieve the highest efficiency. The user can select the harmonic frequencies to be filtered.
- Power factor correction. Both inductive and capacitive powers.
- Current balance correction, improving the phase-to-phase consumption and reduction of neutral currents.
In addition, the new active filters also allow:
- Multi-range voltage and frequency (50/60 Hz).
- Range for installations with 3 wires (3W model) or 4 wires (4W model)
- Unitary filter capacity for currents of 30 A, 60 A and 100 A (up to 400 A in a cabinet).
- Easy installation due to its small dimensions.
- Allows an installation of up to 100 filters in parallel.
|Models||Harmonic phase current:|
Wall type: 30 A (RMS) / 60 A (RMS) / 100 A (RMS)
Cabinet type: 100 A (RMS) / 200 A (RMS) / 300 A (RMS) / 400 A (RMS)
Harmonic neutral current:
Wall type: 90 A (RM1S) / 180 A (RMS) / 300 A (RMS)
Cabinet type: 300 A (RMS) / 600 A (RMS) / 900 A (RMS) / 1200 A (RMS)
Power 4 W (400 V):
Wall type: 2070 VA / 41400 VA / 6900 VA
Cabinet type: 69000 VA / 138000 VA / 207000 VA / 276000 VA
Wall type: 30 kg / 39 kg / 56 kg
Cabinet type: 190 kg / 245 kg / 300 kg / 355 kg
|Electrical features||Rated voltage (Ph-Ph): 400…480± 10 % (3 Wires) / 230…400 V± 10 % (4 Wires)|
Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz ± 5%
Maximum THV D: 25%
Wall type: 52 dBA / 54 dBA / 60 dBA
Cabinet type: 60 dBA / 63 dBA / 66 dBA / 69 dBA
Number of phases: 3 phases without neutral wire (3 Wires) / 3 with neutral wire (4 Wires)
Current harmonics compensation: 2nd to 50th harmonic selectable
Specified harmonic selection: 3rd to 25th harmonic
Current measurement: …/5A, Class 1 or (0,5…0,2) freq. up to 2500 Hz (1.5 VA)
|Filter characteristics||Controller: Digital, DSP|
Transient response time: < 0.1 ms
Protection degree: IP20
Current limitation: protection from over current by current limitation at filter rated value
Graphic display panel: Color TCT Touch screen 3,5″ . Web Server and Data logger
|Standards||Reference harmonics standard: EN61000-3-4|
Safety standard: EN 62477-1:2012; IEC 61439-1:2011
Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN61000-6-4:2007, EN61000-6-2:2006, IEC 55011:2011
Protocol: MODBUS RTU
Baud rate: 9600
Type of parity: None, odd, even
Ethernet: TCP/IP, Modbus TCP
|Environmental conditions||Operating temperature: -10ºC…+ 45 ºC|
Storage temperature: -20 ºC…+ 55 ºC
Relative humidity: 0%…95% without condensation
Operating Altitude: < 3000 meters (2000 meters without reduce capacity)
Other powers, voltages and frequencies on request.