Multi-level harmonic active filter SINAF M
Active filters offer the best possible solution to solve quality-related problems in three-phase industrial, commercial or service installations and utilities caused not only by harmonics but also by the consumption of reactive power (usually of the capacitive type).
Active filters are equipped with an intuitive touch-screen display, allowing all the necessary programming actions to develop the following actions:
- Reduction of harmonics currents up to the 50th harmonic. Optional selection of the harmonic frequencies to be filtered in order to achieve the highest efficiency. The user can select the harmonic frequencies to be filtered.
- Power factor correction. Both inductive and capacitive powers.
- Current balance correction, improving the phase-to-phase consumption and reduction of neutral currents.
In addition, the new active filters also allow:
- Multi-range voltage and frequency (50/60 Hz).
- Range for installations with 3 wires (3W model) or 4 wires (4W model)
- Unitary filter capacity for currents of 30 A, 60 A and 100 A (up to 400 A in a cabinet).
- Easy installation due to its small dimensions.
- Allows an installation of up to 100 filters in parallel.