Network analyser MCA Plus II
The MCA Plus II network analyser is an electronic device that allows the reading of the main advanced parameters of a supply network in the true RMS values.
It is specially designed for its easy installation and set up, it requires the connection of four voltage terminals and three current transformers. The capacitive control keypad in the front allows to change the displayed parameters in a few seconds. The MCA Plus II have LCD backlight display for an easy reading in all light conditions.
- Suitable for MV and LV installations
- 4-Quadrant measurement for consumption and generation in the same measurement point
- High IP protection (Frontal IP65)
- 2 built-in digital outputs (S0 Interface or alarms)
- 2 built-in digital outputs by relay
- 2 built-in digital inputs (tariff selection or external alarms)
- RS-485 Modbus/RTU Communications
- Backlight touch keyboard
- Analog visualizations for instantaneous parameters (Power, MaxPower reach and Cos φor PF)
- Backlight display
- LED Alarm indicator